How To Super-Boost Your Child's Self-esteem (audio)
The keys to coaching your child towards a solid self-esteem.
HOW TO Super-Boost Your Child’s Self-esteem
Have you ever wondered why it is that we fall in to the trap of repeating our parents parenting?
Well there are two main reasons. The first reason is that parenting is the hardest job we ever have to do and the one job we have no training in and the second reason is that parenting isn’t easy, kid’s will be kids. They can be demanding and a worry and under stress it’s human nature to fall back into your comfort zone and do what your parents would have done to you. I bet you just like me never intended to fall into the ‘repeat your parents parenting trap’.
The purpose of this audio recording is to focus on understanding the nature of Self-Esteem, so that you the parent can best support your child to build a strong confident Self-Esteem which endures and lasts inspite of life’s tough times
Parents will learn:
- how stress effects parenting,
- how to offer self-esteem “damage control’,
- how to identify a ‘toxic’ parent,
- how to help your child cope with failure and
- the three keys to coaching your child towards a solid self-esteem.
Listen In Comfort, In Your Own Time, At Home
Dr Jan’s recordings contain many of the tools which she uses in her clinic; however, the added bonus with this recording is that you will be able to listen to it time and again in the relaxing comfort of your home. Repetition and re-listening over and over again until a more positive patterning is laid down, is the key to success.
Additional benefits, besides, greater calm, include more energy and the ability to think better when under pressure, possibly a reduction of high blood pressure, less digestive upsets and extra harmony.
Positive And Practical Help
It is that practical, positive help that Dr Jan has used with such success that she offers on this recording. Dr Jan is highly skilled at weaving words and metaphors to help you to draw upon your inner confidence and strengths.
Be Persistent And Listen Frequently
The hypnosis recording should be listened to regularly every day, for at least 30 days. Its message will become second nature to your sub-conscious.
- Listen Regularly For Best Results
- Sometimes a person listens to a self hypnosis recording such as this and is immediately cured. The brain can learn very quickly. Usually, though, it takes many repetitions for the brain to re-pattern so make sure you listen regularly and keep listening even if you don’t get immediate results. Those people who fail to make changes using hypnosis are usually those who listen two or three times, don’t feel any different, and give up. Dr Jan wants you to succeed!
- Disclaimer: This recording is designed to complement traditional medicine, not replace it. If you have any doubts about your mental or physical health you should visit your doctor as soon as possible.
Your 100% 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Go ahead and listen to this recording now – there’s NO RISK to you. If you find that it doesn’t do what you wanted, simply let us know within 90 days and we will refund you in full. No questions asked.
- Based upon 30 years of successful clinical practice.
- Available as a convenient MP3 download.
Place your order below to get started on the road to peace and happiness
It will arrive within minutes!
- Place your order below
- We’ll immediately send you an email with a link
- Click the link to download the MP3
- Sit back, close your eyes, listen and relax