Stop Procrastinating (audio)
Enjoy being organised and efficient and getting things done. EARLY!
Stop Procrastinating With Hypnosis
Are YOU sick and tired of putting things off?
Do YOU stop every time you start?
If you sabotage your efforts and hate yourself for being lazy…
NOW it’s time for YOU to Enjoy being organised and efficient and getting things done. EARLY!
Your life doesn’t have to be a long history of unfinished projects, piles of paper, messy rooms, and self sabotage.
You can change it!
These changes can NOT be achieved by reading a book, creating a system, or making a list. These changes can be made by reprogramming the core cause of procrastination, self sabotage, and even lack of motivation. When the core causes are released and resolved, you can create powerful programming in your subconscious mind that will push you forward with energy and joy and focus, to get your life in order and make you LOVE to DO IT NOW.
Why are you putting it off?
Get rid of the fear that is fuelling your need to put things off. Throw it Away – Let go… you can do it. The accumulation of stuff makes our lives heavy.
When you look at something that needs to be put away you will feel an instant feeling of joy as you put it away, organise it, or toss it!
End clutter and procrastination once and for all with this hypnosis recording.
You CAN have the neat house, clean and organized home, office and life that you desire.
You CAN finally start — and complete — that project.
You CAN make procrastination a memory!
End the self-sabotaging behaviour by eliminating it at its core, deep in your subconscious mind. All habitual behaviour exists in your subconscious, so you KNOW that you can’t change your habitual procrastination through conscious efforts like post it notes and reminder emails and lists.
The secret lies in your mind, and creating alignment between what you consciously want, and your subconscious habits. That is what hypnosis does.
Using this Dr Janet Hall hypnosis recording to Stop Procrastinating creates:
- A sense of motivation and energy to tackle those projects;
- Elimination of the negative feelings of guilt (which isn’t doing you any good and only keeps you stuck)
- A feeling of alignment and agreement–a peaceful feeling of not fighting yourself anymore.
So, if you’re serious about wanting to stop procrastinating then you need to get a copy of “Stop Procrastinating With Hypnosis” right now!
This is one of a series of hypnosis audios presented by Dr Janet Hall called:
“How To Get Sensational Results With Dr Janet Hall’s Hypnosis”.
Dr Janet Hall is a Clinical Psychologist, Hypnotherapist, Author, Speaker and Media Consultant.
Dr Jan authored eight books on family and relationships, many ebooks and recorded over 50 audio-recordings, many of them including hypnotic material.
She founded Richmond Hill Psychology in Melbourne, Australia.
Listen In Comfort, In Your Own Time, At Home
Dr Jan’s recordings contain many of the tools which she uses in her clinic; however, the added bonus with this recording is that you will be able to listen to it time and again in the relaxing comfort of your home. Repetition and re-listening over and over again until a more positive patterning is laid down, is the key to success.
Additional benefits, besides, greater calm, include more energy and the ability to think better when under pressure, possibly a reduction of high blood pressure, less digestive upsets and extra harmony.
Positive And Practical Help
It is that practical, positive help that Dr Jan has used with such success that she offers on this recording. Dr Jan is highly skilled at weaving words and metaphors to help you to draw upon your inner confidence and strengths.
Be Persistent And Listen Frequently
The hypnosis recording should be listened to regularly every day, for at least 30 days. Its message will become second nature to your sub-conscious.
- Listen Regularly For Best Results
- Sometimes a person listens to a self hypnosis recording such as this and is immediately cured. The brain can learn very quickly. Usually, though, it takes many repetitions for the brain to re-pattern so make sure you listen regularly and keep listening even if you don’t get immediate results. Those people who fail to make changes using hypnosis are usually those who listen two or three times, don’t feel any different, and give up. Dr Jan wants you to succeed!
- Disclaimer: This recording is designed to complement traditional medicine, not replace it. If you have any doubts about your mental or physical health you should visit your doctor as soon as possible.
Your 100% 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Go ahead and listen to this recording now – there’s NO RISK to you. If you find that it doesn’t do what you wanted, simply let us know within 90 days and we will refund you in full. No questions asked.
- Based upon 30 years of successful clinical practice.
- Available as a convenient MP3 download.
Place your order to get started on the road to peace and happiness
It will arrive within minutes!
- Place your order
- We’ll immediately send you an email with a link
- Click the link to download the MP3
- Sit back, close your eyes, listen and relax