Stop performance anxiety and step up on to the stage and be the powerful presenter you can be.
Be A Powerful Presenter With Hypnosis
Is Fear of Public Speaking limiting your life? Are there presentations, interviews or group discussions you should be participating in, to further your career or personal ambitions?
What is the true cost of your fear, in terms of loss of opportunity and self-image?
Do you have one of the following problems?
- Inability to speak in front of groups
- Fear of being the focus of attention
- Discomfort in presenting at work
- Apprehensions about conference calls
- Nervousness about interviewing
- Anxious about performing
Stage Fright is not only a serious issue for actors and performers. Everyone has to speak in public at some time in their live! Wedding speeches, interviews, chairing meetings and formal presentations are all events that nerves can destroy.
Program yourself to STAY CALM, super-boost your positive mind-set and handle any challenges. Easily!
Dr Janet Hall’s “How To Be A Powerful Presenter With Hypnosis” audio was created to change your mind’s perception of these events, and by changing your perception, you change your thoughts, feelings and reactions. Imagine the first time you walk into a presentation feeling calm and capable, with that old negative reaction gone! It’s happened already for many, and it CAN happen for you.
You CAN feel calm, confident and in control at your next meeting, using these proven NLP and hypnosis anxiety techniques.
Frequent listening to this recording will create a sense of being in control, calm and relaxed any time you need to speak, no matter the size of the audience or the venue.
Dr Janet Hall’s “How To Be A Powerful Presenter With Hypnosis” audio can help to soothe stressful emotions that can hinder you when you need to perform at your best. You’ll notice the difference quickly as your nerves calm down, leaving you able to give a great show every time!
Simply sit back and listen as Dr Janet Hall helps YOU take back control and deliver the performance of a lifetime.
Just relax and listen as the recording works with you to conquer your nerves, helping you:
- Stay self-assured and confident
- Give polished, poised performances
- Stand tall and strong in front of your audience!
- Share your thoughts proudly and freely!
- Perform at your best when required.
So, if you’re serious about wanting to perform in public at your best, then you need to get a copy of “Be A Powerful Presenter With Hypnosis” right now!
Enjoy the excitement of public speaking!
This is one of a series of hypnosis audios presented by Dr Janet Hall called:
“How To Get Sensational Results With Dr Janet Hall’s Hypnosis”.
Dr Janet Hall is a Clinical Psychologist, Hypnotherapist, Author, Speaker and Media Consultant.
Dr Jan authored eight books on family and relationships, many ebooks and recorded over 50 audio-recordings, many of them including hypnotic material.
She founded Richmond Hill Psychology in Melbourne, Australia.
Listen In Comfort, In Your Own Time, At Home
Dr Jan’s recordings contain many of the tools which she uses in her clinic; however, the added bonus with this recording is that you will be able to listen to it time and again in the relaxing comfort of your home. Repetition and re-listening over and over again until a more positive patterning is laid down, is the key to success.
Additional benefits, besides, greater calm, include more energy and the ability to think better when under pressure, possibly a reduction of high blood pressure, less digestive upsets and extra harmony.
Positive And Practical Help
It is that practical, positive help that Dr Jan has used with such success that she offers on this recording. Dr Jan is highly skilled at weaving words and metaphors to help you to draw upon your inner confidence and strengths.
Be Persistent And Listen Frequently
The hypnosis recording should be listened to regularly every day, for at least 30 days. Its message will become second nature to your sub-conscious.
- Listen Regularly For Best Results
- Sometimes a person listens to a self hypnosis recording such as this and is immediately cured. The brain can learn very quickly. Usually, though, it takes many repetitions for the brain to re-pattern so make sure you listen regularly and keep listening even if you don’t get immediate results. Those people who fail to make changes using hypnosis are usually those who listen two or three times, don’t feel any different, and give up. Dr Jan wants you to succeed!
- Disclaimer: This recording is designed to complement traditional medicine, not replace it. If you have any doubts about your mental or physical health you should visit your doctor as soon as possible.
Your 100% 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Go ahead and listen to this recording now – there’s NO RISK to you. If you find that it doesn’t do what you wanted, simply let us know within 90 days and we will refund you in full. No questions asked.
- Based upon 30 years of successful clinical practice.
- Available as a convenient MP3 download.
Place your order to get started on the road to peace and happiness
It will arrive within minutes!
- Place your order
- We’ll immediately send you an email with a link
- Click the link to download the MP3
- Sit back, close your eyes, listen and relax