Heal Your Broken Heart With Hypnosis
What do you do to cope when someone you loved has died or abandoned you?
Your body can only hold so much emotional pain. If you continually suppress it – you will develop physical problems which can start with headaches and may eventually develop into something really scary like the big C –cancer!
Dr Janet Hall’s “Heal Your Broken Heart With Hypnosis” audio has the solution for the healthiest way to let go of your upset.
“Heal Your Broken Heart With Hypnosis” gives a unique hypnotic experience which allows your upset to be released and then energizes you to recommit to your right for maximum personal and relationship success.
You’ll learn about the best, most economical, least painful and most productive way of freeing yourself of your pain and clarifying your future – using the bucket theory and the love letter process.
You will experience an opportunity to be free of your pain by meditating with the
Golden Thread Releasing Process – a tranquil and inspirational experience is evoked where you are the star player and you have the leading role in telling whoever has hurt you about your pain.
This will give you immense relief in having been heard and understood, perhaps for the first time, and then in forgiving them and yourself, for your part in it all so that you can move on into a positive future.
Dr Janet Hall is a Clinical Psychologist, Hypnotherapist, Author, Speaker and Media Consultant.
Dr Jan authored eight books on family and relationships, many ebooks and recorded over 50 audio-recordings, many of them including hypnotic material.
She founded Richmond Hill Psychology in Melbourne, Australia.
Listen In Comfort, In Your Own Time, At Home
Dr Jan’s recordings contain many of the tools which she uses in her clinic; however, the added bonus with this recording is that you will be able to listen to it time and again in the relaxing comfort of your home. Repetition and re-listening over and over again until a more positive patterning is laid down, is the key to success.
Additional benefits, besides, greater calm, include more energy and the ability to think better when under pressure, possibly a reduction of high blood pressure, less digestive upsets and extra harmony.
Positive And Practical Help
It is that practical, positive help that Dr Jan has used with such success that she offers on this recording. Dr Jan is highly skilled at weaving words and metaphors to help you to draw upon your inner confidence and strengths.
Be Persistent And Listen Frequently
The hypnosis recording should be listened to regularly every day, for at least 30 days. Its message will become second nature to your sub-conscious.
- Listen Regularly For Best Results
- Sometimes a person listens to a self hypnosis recording such as this and is immediately cured. The brain can learn very quickly. Usually, though, it takes many repetitions for the brain to re-pattern so make sure you listen regularly and keep listening even if you don’t get immediate results. Those people who fail to make changes using hypnosis are usually those who listen two or three times, don’t feel any different, and give up. Dr Jan wants you to succeed!
- Disclaimer: This recording is designed to complement traditional medicine, not replace it. If you have any doubts about your mental or physical health you should visit your doctor as soon as possible.
Your 100% 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Go ahead and listen to this recording now – there’s NO RISK to you. If you find that it doesn’t do what you wanted, simply let us know within 90 days and we will refund you in full. No questions asked.
- Based upon 30 years of successful clinical practice.
- Available as a convenient MP3 download.
Place your order to get started on the road to peace and happiness
It will arrive within minutes!
- Place your order
- We’ll immediately send you an email with a link
- Click the link to download the MP3
- Sit back, close your eyes, listen and relax