This can help anyone Stop Biting Your Nails and Have Normal Hands With Nice Nails.
Stop Biting Your Nails:
Have Normal Hands with Nice Nails
Do you, or someone you love, have problems with nail biting?
Dr Jan’s hypnosis can help anyone Stop Biting Your Nails and Have Normal Hands With Nice Nails.
Hypnotherapy Can Help You:
Enjoy being proud of your decision to HAVE great-looking hands and fingernails forever.
You will feel totally great to have people look at your hands.
DR JAN’S “STOP BITING YOUR NAILS NOW” HYPNOSIS AUDIO IS THE RESULT OF MANY YEARS SUCCESS WITH CLIENTS
Dr Jan sees people on a one-to-one basis and has had a lot of success in dealing with those who need to stop biting their nails.
This recording comes from Dr Jan’s clinical success with helping clients stop biting their nails.
The goal is that you will forget that you ever bit your nails. Seeing someone who bites their nails fills you with both compassion and disgust. You think: “How could they hurt themselves like that? Don’t they know other people notice nasty nails and judge the person negatively for that?”
Hypnotherapy works with your unconscious mind to help you associate confident, happy times of your life with the situations that would otherwise trigger nail biting behaviour.
The recording works in a gently relaxing way to establish better and healthier patterns of thinking, feeling and behaviour at a more unconscious level so that you would never dream of biting your nails.
Listen to this recording over and over again. Listen every day, if you can, and certainly every night as you go to sleep and be patient. If you were unfit and stated going to the gym you wouldn’t expect to be fit after one visit.
However, the mind can change quickly and sometimes magical and wonderful things are possible very quickly.
Simply choose from the format dropdown when ordering below.
Listen In Comfort, In Your Own Time, At Home
Dr Jan’s recordings contain many of the tools which she uses in her clinic; however, the added bonus with this recording is that you will be able to listen to it time and again in the relaxing comfort of your home. Repetition and re-listening over and over again until a more positive patterning is laid down, is the key to success.
Additional benefits, besides, greater calm, include more energy and the ability to think better when under pressure, possibly a reduction of high blood pressure, less digestive upsets and extra harmony.
Positive And Practical Help
It is that practical, positive help that Dr Jan has used with such success that she offers on this recording. Dr Jan is highly skilled at weaving words and metaphors to help you to draw upon your inner confidence and strengths.
Be Persistent And Listen Frequently
The hypnosis recording should be listened to regularly every day, for at least 30 days. Its message will become second nature to your sub-conscious.
- Listen Regularly For Best Results
- Sometimes a person listens to a self hypnosis recording such as this and is immediately cured. The brain can learn very quickly. Usually, though, it takes many repetitions for the brain to re-pattern so make sure you listen regularly and keep listening even if you don’t get immediate results. Those people who fail to make changes using hypnosis are usually those who listen two or three times, don’t feel any different, and give up. Dr Jan wants you to succeed!
- Disclaimer: This recording is designed to complement traditional medicine, not replace it. If you have any doubts about your mental or physical health you should visit your doctor as soon as possible.
Your 100% 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Go ahead and listen to this recording now – there’s NO RISK to you. If you find that it doesn’t do what you wanted, simply let us know within 90 days and we will refund you in full. No questions asked.
- Based upon 30 years of successful clinical practice.
- Available as a convenient MP3 download.
Place your order to get started on the road to peace and happiness
It will arrive within minutes!
- Place your order
- We’ll immediately send you an email with a link
- Click the link to download the MP3
- Sit back, close your eyes, listen and relax