This hypnosis recording will ensure you are no longer be paralysed by fear and panic.
Stop Panic Attacks With Hypnosis
Imagine what it would be like to
- No Longer feel paralysed by fear and panic.
- Feel confident and stay calm even in stressful situations.
- Know that you look composed and confident.
You can Learn to soothe your nervous system and reverse the adrenalin rush.
Overcome anxiety the safe and natural way!
When a person first has a panic attack the symptoms can seem very like a heart attack. Symptoms include such things as shortness of breath, tight chest, rapid heartbeats, sweating, dizziness, disorientation, shaking and trembling, and so forth.
Panic attacks are fuelled by fear and anticipation
It is the fear of having a panic attack in advance that keeps causing them. If you suffer from panic attacks then you will know this only too well. Think of a future situation where typically you would have suffered from a panic attack and notice what begins to happen in your mind.
Anxiety is irrational and useless
Why do this to yourself? Anxiety is just not worth it! All anxiety stems from the same place: a fear of what the future holds, and an underestimation of your ability to cope with it. Once you realize that it’s within your power to cope with any situation, you’ll see just how wasteful all that worrying really was. It’s never gotten you anywhere in the past, and it won’t in the future either. Why waste your precious time on it?
Dr Janet Hall Can Help YOU Stop The Habit Of Panic Attacks
Dr Jan’s “Stop Panic Attacks With Hypnosis” recording will train your mind to do something else rather than anticipate the fear.
When you listen to Dr Janet Hall’s recording, “Stop Panic Attacks”, your subconscious mind will be reprogrammed with positive influence: influence that will safely and naturally enable you to overcome anxiety, with minimal effort on your part. All you do is listen and absorb the subconscious suggestions from the recording, and the problem will begin to dissolve.
At the onset of a panic attack, your mind signals to your body to react physically to some sort of perceived threat. Hypnosis can allow you to take back control by helping you to recognise and regulate your response. With the help of hypnotherapy you can feel more at ease on a daily basis and have a better understanding of the impact stress and anxiety has on your body.
Be Persistent – keep listening and you will feel better!
So, if you’re serious about wanting to stop having anxiety and panic attacks then you need to get a copy of “Stop Panic Attacks With Hypnosis” right now!
This is one of a series of hypnosis audios presented by Dr Janet Hall called: “How To Get Sensational Results With Dr Janet Hall’s Hypnosis”.
Dr Janet Hall is a Clinical Psychologist, Hypnotherapist, Author, Speaker and Media Consultant.
Dr Jan authored eight books on family and relationships, many ebooks and recorded over 50 audio-recordings, many of them including hypnotic material.
She founded Richmond Hill Psychology in Melbourne, Australia.
Listen In Comfort, In Your Own Time, At Home
Dr Jan’s recordings contain many of the tools which she uses in her clinic; however, the added bonus with this recording is that you will be able to listen to it time and again in the relaxing comfort of your home. Repetition and re-listening over and over again until a more positive patterning is laid down, is the key to success.
Additional benefits, besides, greater calm, include more energy and the ability to think better when under pressure, possibly a reduction of high blood pressure, less digestive upsets and extra harmony.
Positive And Practical Help
It is that practical, positive help that Dr Jan has used with such success that she offers on this recording. Dr Jan is highly skilled at weaving words and metaphors to help you to draw upon your inner confidence and strengths.
Be Persistent And Listen Frequently
The hypnosis recording should be listened to regularly every day, for at least 30 days. Its message will become second nature to your sub-conscious.
- Listen Regularly For Best Results
- Sometimes a person listens to a self hypnosis recording such as this and is immediately cured. The brain can learn very quickly. Usually, though, it takes many repetitions for the brain to re-pattern so make sure you listen regularly and keep listening even if you don’t get immediate results. Those people who fail to make changes using hypnosis are usually those who listen two or three times, don’t feel any different, and give up. Dr Jan wants you to succeed!
- Disclaimer: This recording is designed to complement traditional medicine, not replace it. If you have any doubts about your mental or physical health you should visit your doctor as soon as possible.
Your 100% 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Go ahead and listen to this recording now – there’s NO RISK to you. If you find that it doesn’t do what you wanted, simply let us know within 90 days and we will refund you in full. No questions asked.
- Based upon 30 years of successful clinical practice.
- Available as a convenient MP3 download.
Place your order to get started on the road to peace and happiness
It will arrive within minutes!
- Place your order
- We’ll immediately send you an email with a link
- Click the link to download the MP3
- Sit back, close your eyes, listen and relax