This hypnosis recording will help to boost your self-esteem and give you the willpower to quit smoking once and for all.
Stop Smoking Permanently With Hypnosis
Are YOU Frustrated by the amount of times have you tried to quit?
Are YOU Sick of feeling sick… worried about your health?
Are YOU Tired of everyone giving you quit smoking tips but nothing changes?
Now YOU can Enjoy being healthy and proud of your decision to quit smoking forever.
Hypnotherapy is a proven technique for quitting smoking.
Dr Janet Hall’s Stop Smoking program supports you to stop smoking naturally.
Hypnotherapy works! You’ll feel :
- Empowered as you eliminate cravings and urges.
- Energised as you begin to feel the health benefits.
- In control of your choices and behaviours .
- Free to enjoy a healthy life.
What can you expect from this program?
- Cravings and withdrawals GONE or greatly less than you have experienced with other programs
- Energy level IMPROVES every day
- A CALM and RELAXED feeling
- Habits and behaviors CHANGE for the better
Imagine how you will feel when your smoking habit is a thing of the past!
You have nothing to lose and so much to gain!
You will hear suggestions which will help you!
- Eliminate all triggers to smoke. No behaviour or activity need ever make you feel like a cigarette again.
- Find substitute behaviours to replace your smoking habit.
- The proven steps for making a smooth transition.
- Avoid cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
- Discover how to draw upon experience to instantly change your mindset.
- Tips and tricks for a smooth “detox” experience.
- An easy way to reduce stress whenever you need to.
- How to self-motivate.
- Overcome self-sabotage.
WHAT DOES QUITTING MEAN TO YOU?
The best reason for quitting is to live a better life. You’ll have more energy, focus, and vitality. Food will taste better (but you won’t gain weight under our system). You’ll feel better about yourself, with more time and freedom and extra money in your pocket.
Obviously it’s great that you’ll minimise your risk of cancer and disease – but the immediate benefits are what you’ll appreciate most.
LOOK YOUNGER – FEEL YOUNGER
Smokers tend to have thinner skin and more wrinkles than non-smokers. This is because smoking reduces the blood supply to the skin and lowers levels of vitamin A.
Quitting enables your skin to immediately begin to rejuvenate – meaning you’ll look younger, and feel younger too!
So, if you’re serious about wanting to stop smoking then you need to get a copy of
“Stop Smoking With Hypnosis” right now!
This is one of a series of hypnosis audios presented by Dr Janet Hall called:
“How To Get Sensational Results With Dr Janet Hall’s Hypnosis”.
Dr Janet Hall is a Clinical Psychologist, Hypnotherapist, Author, Speaker and Media Consultant.
Dr Jan authored eight books on family and relationships, many ebooks and recorded over 50 audio-recordings, many of them including hypnotic material.
She founded Richmond Hill Psychology in Melbourne, Australia.
Listen In Comfort, In Your Own Time, At Home
Dr Jan’s recordings contain many of the tools which she uses in her clinic; however, the added bonus with this recording is that you will be able to listen to it time and again in the relaxing comfort of your home. Repetition and re-listening over and over again until a more positive patterning is laid down, is the key to success.
Additional benefits, besides, greater calm, include more energy and the ability to think better when under pressure, possibly a reduction of high blood pressure, less digestive upsets and extra harmony.
Positive And Practical Help
It is that practical, positive help that Dr Jan has used with such success that she offers on this recording. Dr Jan is highly skilled at weaving words and metaphors to help you to draw upon your inner confidence and strengths.
Be Persistent And Listen Frequently
The hypnosis recording should be listened to regularly every day, for at least 30 days. Its message will become second nature to your sub-conscious.
- Listen Regularly For Best Results
- Sometimes a person listens to a self hypnosis recording such as this and is immediately cured. The brain can learn very quickly. Usually, though, it takes many repetitions for the brain to re-pattern so make sure you listen regularly and keep listening even if you don’t get immediate results. Those people who fail to make changes using hypnosis are usually those who listen two or three times, don’t feel any different, and give up. Dr Jan wants you to succeed!
- Disclaimer: This recording is designed to complement traditional medicine, not replace it. If you have any doubts about your mental or physical health you should visit your doctor as soon as possible.
Your 100% 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Go ahead and listen to this recording now – there’s NO RISK to you. If you find that it doesn’t do what you wanted, simply let us know within 90 days and we will refund you in full. No questions asked.
- Based upon 30 years of successful clinical practice.
- Available as a convenient MP3 download.
Place your order to get started on the road to peace and happiness
It will arrive within minutes!
- Place your order
- We’ll immediately send you an email with a link
- Click the link to download the MP3
- Sit back, close your eyes, listen and relax