Sleep Deeply Every Night (audio)
Relax and let Dr Jan's hypnotic reassurance take you off to a wonderful land of peaceful slumber and awaken invigorated, refreshed and energised.
Sleep Deeply Every Night With Hypnosis
Do YOU suffer from occasional or chronic insomnia?
The nights laying awake, looking at the clock every half hour and maybe finally falling asleep about an hour before you know you have to get up anyhow, feeling utterly exhausted the next day…Only to have the scenario repeat the following night!
If this sounds like you, then you also know the price you pay for the poor sleep.
The extra hunger the next day, the sluggish brain, the inability to focus and concentrate.
It affects your job, your relationships, and your overall health.
(Insomnia has been linked to other health issues as well, including overweight, anxiety, depression, and diabetes.)
Insomnia responds incredibly well to hypnosis, and Dr Janet Hall’s
“Sleep Deeply With Hypnosis” recording is designed to eliminate underlying subconscious reasons for your insomnia while enhancing your ability to fall asleep, and stay asleep.
Program yourself to super-boost your positive mind-set and feel AND BE great!
Get the rest your mind and body need, naturally.
Imagine what it would be like to:
- No longer fight to get the rewarding sleep you need!
- Be secure and comfortable each night you sleep!
- Wake up each morning feeling rested and refreshed.
Hypnosis is extremely effective in eliminating insomnia, chronic or occasional. In fact, a common side-effect of hypnosis is better sleep–even in people who don’t have insomnia!
Paired with suggestions to eliminate insomnia and create sound, deep, restful sleep, hypnosis is one of the most effective methods for addressing insomnia, and it’s all drug-free and natural.
Using Dr Janet Hall’s “Sleep Deeply With Hypnosis” recording will give you:
- The ability to fall asleep quickly and easily
- The ability to stay asleep throughout the night
- If you should awaken during the night, the ability to return to sleep within minutes or seconds
- The gift of waking up refreshed and full of energy in the morning.
Listen to it just once as you fall asleep, or put it on repeat to keep you in the brainwave of sleep all night long, if waking at night is an issue for you.
Be Persistent – keep listening and you will feel better!
Relax and let Dr Jan’s hypnotic reassurance take you off to a wonderful land of peaceful slumber and awaken invigorated, refreshed and energised.
So, if you’re serious about wanting to stop sleep problems then you need to get a copy of “Sleep Deeply With Hypnosis” right now!
This is one of a series of hypnosis audios presented by Dr Janet Hall called:
“How To Get Sensational Results With Dr Janet Hall’s Hypnosis”.
Dr Janet Hall is a Clinical Psychologist, Hypnotherapist, Author, Speaker and Media Consultant.
Dr Jan authored eight books on family and relationships, many ebooks and recorded over 50 audio-recordings, many of them including hypnotic material.
She founded Richmond Hill Psychology in Melbourne, Australia.
Listen In Comfort, In Your Own Time, At Home
Dr Jan’s recordings contain many of the tools which she uses in her clinic; however, the added bonus with this recording is that you will be able to listen to it time and again in the relaxing comfort of your home. Repetition and re-listening over and over again until a more positive patterning is laid down, is the key to success.
Additional benefits, besides, greater calm, include more energy and the ability to think better when under pressure, possibly a reduction of high blood pressure, less digestive upsets and extra harmony.
Positive And Practical Help
It is that practical, positive help that Dr Jan has used with such success that she offers on this recording. Dr Jan is highly skilled at weaving words and metaphors to help you to draw upon your inner confidence and strengths.
Be Persistent And Listen Frequently
The hypnosis recording should be listened to regularly every day, for at least 30 days. Its message will become second nature to your sub-conscious.
- Listen Regularly For Best Results
- Sometimes a person listens to a self hypnosis recording such as this and is immediately cured. The brain can learn very quickly. Usually, though, it takes many repetitions for the brain to re-pattern so make sure you listen regularly and keep listening even if you don’t get immediate results. Those people who fail to make changes using hypnosis are usually those who listen two or three times, don’t feel any different, and give up. Dr Jan wants you to succeed!
- Disclaimer: This recording is designed to complement traditional medicine, not replace it. If you have any doubts about your mental or physical health you should visit your doctor as soon as possible.
Your 100% 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Go ahead and listen to this recording now – there’s NO RISK to you. If you find that it doesn’t do what you wanted, simply let us know within 90 days and we will refund you in full. No questions asked.
- Based upon 30 years of successful clinical practice.
- Available as a convenient MP3 download.
Place your order to get started on the road to peace and happiness
It will arrive within minutes!
- Place your order
- We’ll immediately send you an email with a link
- Click the link to download the MP3
- Sit back, close your eyes, listen and relax