Stop Driving Anxiety : Be A Fear Free Driver Now (audio)
Learn how to overcome anxiety about driving and begin to look forward to driving your car – even over a long distance or at night!
Stop Driving Anxiety: Be A Fear Free Driver Now
Is this currently you?
- You are concerned and preoccupied with being unable to drive a car?
- You worry constantly about having an accident on the road?
- You panic about the thought of having to drive a long distance or at night?
- You want to get your driver’s licence but you are terrified of taking the test?
- You start to panic when you are waiting at stoplights?
Hypnotherapy can help you:
DR JAN’S “STOP DRIVING ANXIETY ” HYPNOSIS AUDIO IS THE RESULT OF MANY YEARS SUCCESS WITH CLIENTS
Dr Jan sees people on a one-to-one basis and has had a lot of success in dealing with those suffering from nervous driving.
This recording comes from Dr Jan’s clinical success with helping clients drive with confidence and competence.
The goal is that you will begin to overcome anxiety about driving and begin to look forward to driving your car – even over a long distance or at night!
The recording works in a gently relaxing way to establish better and healthier patterns of thinking, feeling and behaviour at a more unconscious level and especially when you are driving.
Suggestions include: When you are called upon to demonstrate your skill as a driver you will be calm …. confident …. and completely relaxed. You expect that you will pass your driver’s test easily and without effort because you are relaxed and in the perfect frame of mind to succeed.
As a confident, calm car driver you will love to drive and driving feels perfectly natural, safe and steady for you. You look forward to sitting behind the driver’s wheel and allow your body to come to term with all features of being a driver.
You trust that your body can be perfectly coordinated and your mind stays focused on the road, ready to handle whatever significant judgements and decisions you need to make.
You drive cautiously, carefully and safely always within your limits, always anticipating anything that might occur on the road, leaving plenty of room for others to make less careful decisions and you always have all the time that you need to adjust, to slow down and sometimes to just speed up to take advantages safely and cautiously.
You will feel great to know that people feel safe to drive with you, enjoy being a passenger in the car and look forward to driving with you ; feeling comfortable and safe, feeling good to be a passenger in your car; confidently picking up on your calm, competent confidence.
Listen to this recording over and over again. Listen every day, if you can, and certainly every night as you go to sleep and be patient. If you were unfit and stated going to the gym you wouldn’t expect to be fit after one visit.
However, the mind can change quickly and sometimes magical and wonderful things are possible very quickly.
Download this file as an MP3
Simply choose from the format dropdown when ordering below.
Dr Janet Hall is a Clinical Psychologist, hypnotherapist, author, speaker and media consultant.
Dr Jan authored eight books on family and relationships and recorded over 50 audio-recordings, many of them including hypnotic material. She founded Richmond Hill Psychology in Melbourne, Australia.
Listen In Comfort, In Your Own Time, At Home
Dr Jan’s recordings contain many of the tools which she uses in her clinic; however, the added bonus with this recording is that you will be able to listen to it time and again in the relaxing comfort of your home. Repetition and re-listening over and over again until a more positive patterning is laid down, is the key to success.
Additional benefits, besides, greater calm, include more energy and the ability to think better when under pressure, possibly a reduction of high blood pressure, less digestive upsets and extra harmony.
Positive And Practical Help
It is that practical, positive help that Dr Jan has used with such success that she offers on this recording. Dr Jan is highly skilled at weaving words and metaphors to help you to draw upon your inner confidence and strengths.
Be Persistent And Listen Frequently
The hypnosis recording should be listened to regularly every day, for at least 30 days. Its message will become second nature to your sub-conscious.
- Listen Regularly For Best Results
- Sometimes a person listens to a self hypnosis recording such as this and is immediately cured. The brain can learn very quickly. Usually, though, it takes many repetitions for the brain to re-pattern so make sure you listen regularly and keep listening even if you don’t get immediate results. Those people who fail to make changes using hypnosis are usually those who listen two or three times, don’t feel any different, and give up. Dr Jan wants you to succeed!
- Disclaimer: This recording is designed to complement traditional medicine, not replace it. If you have any doubts about your mental or physical health you should visit your doctor as soon as possible.
Your 100% 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Go ahead and listen to this recording now – there’s NO RISK to you. If you find that it doesn’t do what you wanted, simply let us know within 90 days and we will refund you in full. No questions asked.
- Based upon 30 years of successful clinical practice.
- Available as a convenient MP3 download.
Place your order below to get started on the road to peace and happiness
It will arrive within minutes!
- Place your order below
- We’ll immediately send you an email with a link
- Click the link to download the MP3
- Sit back, close your eyes, listen and relax