We have tried to make our download process as straightforward as possible. However if you run into trouble at any stage, please consult the following guide or contact me on email@example.com to get yourself up and running.
Complete your order
Once you have finished checking out and paying for your order, you will end up at this page. If you ordered a digital file, (MP3 or e-Book) use the download button to get your file.
Check your email
Go to your email program and check it for new messages. You should receive an email that looks like this:
You then need to click on the download link provided in the email
If you click the link in your email, you will then be taken to the login page. Go ahead and login and click the ‘Download’ button to view a list of your downloads click the download button.
Open or Save
You may be prompted to either Open or Save the file to your computer. Click on save, then specify the location of where you would like to store the file.
If you ordered multiple items the file will have a .zip ending. Usually double-clicking this file will unpack it, or your computer will show a message about what type of utility you need to open a .zip file.
You will also be able to log in to your account on our website, where you can see your recent orders and download them from there. Depending on your browser settings, your mp3 file may begin to play when you click the link. Be sure to download the file to your computer or device by right-clicking the link (or hold on the link on a touch device) until you see the option to download it. That way you can listen to it over and over again.
When the file has finished saving, click on ‘Open’ to begin listening to the MP3.
Listen In Comfort, In Your Own Time, At Home
Dr Jan’s recordings contain many of the tools which she uses in her clinic; however, the added bonus with this recording is that you will be able to listen to it time and again in the relaxing comfort of your home. Repetition and re-listening over and over again until a more positive patterning is laid down, is the key to success.
Additional benefits, besides, greater calm, include more energy and the ability to think better when under pressure, possibly a reduction of high blood pressure, less digestive upsets and extra harmony.
Positive And Practical Help
It is that practical, positive help that Dr Jan has used with such success that she offers on this recording. Dr Jan is highly skilled at weaving words and metaphors to help you to draw upon your inner confidence and strengths.
Be Persistent And Listen Frequently
The hypnosis recording should be listened to regularly every day, for at least 30 days. Its message will become second nature to your sub-conscious.
- Listen Regularly For Best Results
- Sometimes a person listens to a self hypnosis recording such as this and is immediately cured. The brain can learn very quickly. Usually, though, it takes many repetitions for the brain to re-pattern so make sure you listen regularly and keep listening even if you don’t get immediate results. Those people who fail to make changes using hypnosis are usually those who listen two or three times, don’t feel any different, and give up. Dr Jan wants you to succeed!
- Disclaimer: This recording is designed to complement traditional medicine, not replace it. If you have any doubts about your mental or physical health you should visit your doctor as soon as possible.
Your 100% 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Go ahead and listen to this recording now – there’s NO RISK to you. If you find that it doesn’t do what you wanted, simply let us know within 90 days and we will refund you in full. No questions asked.
- Based upon 30 years of successful clinical practice.
- Available as a convenient MP3 download.
Place your order to get started on the road to peace and happiness
It will arrive within minutes!
- Place your order
- We’ll immediately send you an email with a link
- Click the link to download the MP3
- Sit back, close your eyes, listen and relax